40 & 40A Kensington Drive Harrington Park NSW
HOUSE & TWO BEDROOM GRANNY FLAT
Next viewing times:
- 30-May-2020 12:00PM to 12:30PM
Situated in a prime location opposite parkland, this is the perfect home for a family who are after convenience & lifestyle. With so many great features, this well presented residence is sure to tick all the boxes.
• Nestled on a wide corner frontage with traditional facade, subtle updates ensure an impressive street presence, surrounded by well kept homes
• Formal lounge room is well presented & drenched in natural light also featuring a spacious open plan meals & family room
• The kitchen provides ample cupboard space with a walk-in pantry and an abundance of bench space.
• The master suite features a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite, all remaining bedrooms are sizable, & offer built-in wardrobes
• When entertaining friends & family the pitched roof pergola is generous is well proportioned overlooking the easy-care backyard
• Additional features include, double remote garage, spacious upstairs living, powder room, potential for wide side access, ducted air conditioning & dishwasher
This lovely brick granny flat located in Harrington Park is ready and waiting!
• 2 bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
• Combined living and dining room
• Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Separate laundry
• Generous size bathroom
• Gas heating
• Private yard
• On street parking
Both properties are currently leased to tenants that would love to stay on!!
Harrington Park is more than just a well-developed residential estate. Within its grounds you will find masterfully tree-lined streets & an array of incredible facilities that afford a rich & abundant lifestyle.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.