7a Namsan Lane Campbelltown NSW
Next viewing times:
- 23-Sep-2020 04:30PM to 04:45PM
Modern and well presented upstairs one bedroom studio apartment featuring;
- Separate living room with split system air conditioner
- External balcony
- Tiled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Alarm system
- Courtyard with clothes line
- Single lock up garage.
- Minutes walk to local restaurants, train station, hospital and shopping.
**********COVID-19 restrictions in place ***********
**Please send completed applications prior to viewing the property- this can be downloaded via our website or contact us for an emailed version**
**Private Inspections only -- Please contact our office to organise an inspection**
**When attending/viewing properties, please ensure you social distance and wear a mask for the health and safety for yourself, us and our community**
Please contact our office to organise an inspection. Private Inspections only.
With respect, We are not accepting applications over the counter at this time.
Please call our office 1 hour prior to open house times in case of cancellations.
(02) 4655 2011
- All pets will be considered upon submitting your application unless stated otherwise
- Download 'Domain Home pass' for easy registration and open home times!
- Our Office does not except 1 Form applications – although "click" link for access to our Tenancy Rental Application form - https://www.combinedre.com.au/leasing/tenancy-application
-We also wish to disclose - the landlord gives no warranty in respect to the provisions or adequacy of electronic communication services at the premises (internet, television-analogue, digital or cable or telephone).
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.