39 Morton Terrace Harrington Park NSW
LISTED & SOLD BY MICHELLE O'CONNELL
Perfectly situated in a great street, within walking distance of Harrington Park Plaza, you'll find this terrific family home that is blessed with loads of space and abundant light
Great street appeal with grand facade and well-kept easy care lawns and gardens, a sizable well featured family home
• Foyer entry leads to your Bar area, formal lounge and dining through to an open plan living, family and meals area.
• When entertaining large gatherings the kitchen will serve you well, offering loads of bench and cupboard space
• Main bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite, and all bedrooms are sizable and offer built-in robes
• Enjoy entertaining under your oversized pergola, with large backyard
• Double remote garage with work shop area, double gate side access and much more.
Located just a short stroll to Harrington Park Plaza, Lake and public transport.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
Moving house and need a removalist? Check Muval.com.au for the best prices from local and interstate removalists.